TEXAS GARDENINGGreat Design Plant: Rhus Aromatica ‘Gro-Low’ Handles Many Tough Sites
Plant ‘Gro-Low’ fragrant sumac in eastern and midwestern U.S. gardens for its tolerance of tough sites, spreading form and orange fall colorFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Many Cultures Make Their Marks on Mediterranean Design
If you live in California, Florida or certain other parts of the U.S., your architecture may show distinct cultural influencesFull Story
NORTHEAST NATIVE PLANTSPanicum Virgatum, a Prairie Beauty Many Gardeners Can Enjoy
Switchgrass adds color through the year and is a natural ‘seed feeder’ for birdsFull Story
SUMMER GARDENING7 Deer-Resistant Flowers for Your Summer Containers
Grow these as protection for edibles or just for their colorful beauty — deer might not like them, but everyone else willFull Story
BENEFICIAL INSECTSGreat Golden Digger Wasp: A Beneficial Flower-Visiting Insect
Introducing the great golden digger wasp, a colorful pollinator that also hunts foliage-eating insectsFull Story
FALL GARDENINGAttract Hummingbirds and Bees With These Beautiful Summer Flowers
U.S. native plants: Roll out a welcome mat for pollinators to keep your landscape in balance and thrivingFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Indoor/Outdoor Sculpted Biscay High-Low Area Rug, Ivory, 9'x13'
- Pure Wool Super Kazak Geometric Design Hand Knotted Oriental Rug, 3'3"x5'0"
- ANZZI Vieno Series Vessel Sink with Pop-Up Drain
- Vanity Top 2 Ring Guest Towel Holder With Twisted Accents, Matte White
- Indoor/Outdoor Veranda Merrifield Collage Runner Rug, Blue/Brown, 2'3"x8'
- Valencia HOSPITALITY Wall Mounted 17.8" Chrome Towel Rack Bath Storage Shelf
- Indoor/Outdoor Veranda Paisley Area Rug, Multi, 6'5"x9'8"
- Denim Blue Tribal Design Hand Knotted Pure Wool Super Kazak Rug, 3'0"x4'0"