0
Find the right pro for your project

Angel Face & A Few

lesdvs9
October 6, 2008

Everything is in bloom, the roses are really liking the cooler temps of the 80's right now. Here are a few that are catching my eye I'd like to share with you.

And in Minis and Mini Floras:

Edisto and I think the bud is prettier than the bloom.

Thanks for looking.

Les

• iris_gal

I need Precious Dream!!!

• daun

Love Them! Great shots!

• katefisher

Always just beautiful Leslie. I see Fall is really showing off all your hard work this year. All so pretty but I really liked Burgundy Iceberg and Rainbows End. I love the way you showed the various colors on RE.

Thanks.

Kate

• lesdvs9

Thank You Iris_gal, I got Precious Dream last Oct from Sequoia and it's growing strong. It blooms well and has a nice fragrance, it lasts a long time in a vase too. All the Hybrid Bracteatas are proving very good roses for me.

Thanks Daun, I thought of you when I took pics of Purple Passion, I have a shot of it's 6' tall blooms against the sky and the pics you do of it:)

Thank you Kate, I tried on Rainbow's End, from the top and one side the peach didn't show. It's been in the low 90's so it's gone back to yellow again. I don't know but the form of the blooms is better with the cooler weather. I'd like that overhead shot now:)

• ramblinrosez7b

Beautiful roses, I especially like Angel Face and Precious Dream. You take such wonderful photos.

• lesdvs9

Ramblinrosez, that's really nice of you to say, thank you:) I can't decide if that's the breeze that day on Precious Dream or me though, to me it's blurred, these are good roses and easy to take pics of.

• artemis_pa

Oh jeez....Lavender Crystal is beautiful. Where did you get this rose? On HMF there are no sources listed.
    Thanks.

• lesdvs9

The nursery I got it at unfortunately closed last spring and where the roses shipped to is not carrying anything but his own hybridized roses. I'm attempting some cuttings for a friend, so far they're doing ok. If they make it and you're willing to pay for shipping I'll attempt cuttings for you in early spring. It'd still be awhile before it'd be any size at all. As far as I know there are no other sources for this rose. My email address is available through GW if you want to contact me.