• Yasmín
    11 years ago
    I'd like to know too please.
  • Sue Wagner
    11 years ago
    try Sherwin Williams June Day
  • meh4
    10 years ago
    seriously? that's the real name, Egg Yolk?
  • codyfamily5
    10 years ago
    My house is a blue. Do you think this yellow could work for my front door. Tired of the red
  • Yasmín
    10 years ago
    Codyfamily5- I think that would like great and be fun! I'm a big fan of color though. But, you can always repaint if it doesn't turn out how you think ;)
  • meh4
    10 years ago
    at this moment I am having my front door painted yellow ...hope I am going to like it
  • Yasmín
    10 years ago
    Meh4- did you go with egg yolk? Ok, I need to make the move too! We reprinted our house 2 years ago and kept t neutral because we were possibly going to move. Whatever, 2 years later and still here, need my happy, yellow door ;)
  • meh4
    10 years ago
    no, went with Valspar 'Full Sun' and love it
  • Yasmín
    10 years ago
    Oh! Will have to sample that one! Glad you're happy with it!
  • indyndiva
    10 years ago
    I tried this color (Egg Yolk) and it is not as bright as it looks in this picture. It is more pale pastel yellow (2 coats). Maybe if I try another coat, I'll get it this shade.
  • PRO
    LDa Architecture & Interiors
    10 years ago
    Regarding Paint Color Requests: Due to the mix of natural and artificial lighting, digital photography processing, and your monitor's color settings, what you see on a computer screen will most likely be different than what the paint will look like in real life. We always suggest getting samples or chips and trying them in/on your own home before choosing a paint color.
Sponsored
Traditional Hardwood Floors LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Your Industry Leading Flooring Refinishers & Installers in Columbus