0

St. Patrick's Day Table

nana2010_gw

I thought this statue of St.Patrick, that DD3 got for me, was the perfect centerpiece for my table.

From 2013-03-08 (by Eye-Fi)

The shamrock plates on the bottom are from CTS last year.
The plates,cups and saucers with the green and gold border, green sherbets, and green glasses are all TS finds.
From 2013-03-08 (by Eye-Fi)

Candy shot

From 2013-03-08 (by Eye-Fi)

Blessings to you- May you have pleasant hours to melt your cares away- With the warmth of Irish laughter to bring gladness to each Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Nana

This post was edited by nana2010 on Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 14:43

• maximavswife

Oh my goodness Nana! That statue of St. Patrick is perfect! I love your CTS dishes. And that harp is just lovely! Slainte my friend :-)

Kath

• jeannespines

I've never seen a statue of St. Patrick...yes, perfect for your table! Love the pretty runner you used here, too & your candy shot is great!

Lots of pretties on this table ...the glassware & cup & saucers. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, nana...& TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl

I agree your statue of St.Patrick is Wonderful. Love your choice of dishes in this setting. The cups w/scenes is so neat. Tell DD3 she brought smiles to all with her gift for you.

Happy St Patricks Day and thanks for another lovely table.

Punk

• Fun2BHere

What a nice table setting. I especially love the burble sherbets and the stained glass Celtic knot. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

• nana2010_gw

Thank you all for your sweet comments.
    I really need to figure out what I'm doing to get doubles of the same shots.

My DD was married Sat. in Pittsburgh.
    It was wonderful.
    I am pooped out, tho, after all the festivities and the trip out and back.'
    Nana

• luvstocraft

Congrats to your DD on her marraige and to you on creating such a pretty table for St. Pat's. Those gold rimmed plates are gorgeous. Neat statue too. Luvs