0

nxr buyer beware

neeld
April 29, 2010

I bought the nxr 3601 with griddle from Austex appliance and like the range but it all ends there. The owner of austex BILL i want to plaster all over the internet. When i call him he just hangs up on me because he wont resolve my issue of fixing my range. Yah its me Bill i will let everyone know how you are. As far as the duro corp goes there isnt one. Try calling the number on there website see where that gets you, Nothing!!!! when i did find a number to get through to them the chinese lady answers and never says duro-corp she says " we will call you back" no matter what you ask her and will send bogus emails that look like she forward them to someone and carbon copies you too. Great try lady. After 3months i have yet to get a hold of someone at duro to call me back or Bill owner of Austex to quit hanging up. I would love to tell anyone about this. NXR BUYER BEWARE. I wish i would have just spent the money on american. LIVE AND LEARN is guess.

• llaatt22

The link also has a recent entry re NXR. You might wish to do likewise.

Here is a link that might be useful: consumeraffairs.com

• busybme

ugh! My NXR just shipped today from Dvorson's. Hate to hear about your disappointment! What problems are you having with your range?

• dsanz

Sounds like a bad time. I ordered my NXR from Austex and had zero problems. Bill provided me with quick service, and I bought the 5 year warranty on the range and 3 other appliances. It came in excellent packaging, super-secure. I've posted an initial review of the range on another thread. Not sure what happened with yours, but not all experiences are bad.