2inamillion

2inamillion
Beautiful wall colors. Would you mind sharing the paint color(s) and brand(s)?
modern twist on traditional family room · More Info

Kerrie Kelly Design Lab
    Really nice with the white trim. Reminds me of Dunn Edwards' Hidden Hills, DE5569.
    nicole helene designs
    Sure, not a problem at all. All of the paints are by Sherwin Williams. The beige wall color is SW7037 Balanced Beige. The accent wall color is SW6213 Halcyon Green. (Very similar to Hidden Hills, but a little more blue in the base when seen in person.) And the trim/cabinet/ceiling color is SW7035 Aesthetic White.

Hope that helps!
    -np
  • 2inamillion
    Awesome, thank you for replying!
    nicole helene designs
    No problem!
    -np
  • signaturestudios
    I came across this and have already purchased paints to do a large dining living kitchen cathedral ceiling area I have alot of oak accents and these colors with wood tones are perfect.
    I know very little about interior design but am drawn to your style. Thank you for sharing.
  • signaturestudios
    well I took the plunge I have alot of warm wood and just new this color scheme would work! I used "aesthetic beige" for ceiling as mine are very high and wanted to bring them down and warm up room. Thank you Nicole for great ideas I will continue to recc your designs
  • dverity
    I am buying a beige house (all the walls are a warm beige) and this was great to see as we want to take our time to decorate. But this looks so lovely, we may stick with it