Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
diane_langman

LP Smart Siding

Diane Langman
11 years ago
Just a question for those who know about LP Smart Siding. After doing a LOT of research, my husband is siding out house with LP Smart Siding. We are getting the pre-primed product and painting it ourselves since the colour we wanted to go with wasn't one of their pre-tinted colours and we wanted to get away from the main stream of colours and do something different. Anyways, would you reccommend painting the siding while it is off of the house before install or painting it once it is all installed on the house? Or, put on coat while it's off of the house, install, caulk it, then put the second coat on the siding while it's on the the house? Just not sure which is the best way to do things. We want to do it right and when I went to look this up on the LP site, of course they are doing site maintenance right now so you can't look it up! haha! We are no where close to doing the siding yet (we are adding on a 29x16 foot addition to the house right now and my husband is doing all of the work himself) so we're not in a rush by any means :)
Thanks for your help!
Diane

Comment (1)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm