toomuchglass

i need your opinions on craft home parties...

toomuchglass
April 2, 2005

I hope I get a zillion responses here .... both pro & con.

You know -- this is really an untapped market ... so many people are just so sick of candles and tupperware ... yet there are crafty people that would either buy "kits" OR finished crafts. I've been doing some serious thinking ...

I know so many people that are crafty and just don't want to buy a zillion dollars worth of supplies to make one project. WHAT IF ~~~ a home party offered a "kit" ? Can you imagine the excitement if FINISHED projects were shown and kits were offered ? All of us here each have different skills - I do stained glass . I know for a fact - there was a stained glass home party that did awesome sales --- but they had to quit because they depended on outside forces to fill their orders... and they couldn't. Now is the time to book fall parties.

Whatcha think ? I bet that every one of us that have

"unique" stuff could do it ! -- even sell each other's stuff for comission ... to make a "complete craft store"

Please give me your opinions !!!