0
ladytex27

swc charts ut, rice, a&m, baylor, tcu, smu, arkansas, tech, uh

Ladytex27
April 16, 2005

I have an old leaflet of Southwest Conference Mascots. The schools are:

*The University of Texas - Longhorns (my old school, so it gets listed first of course!)

*Baylor - Bears

*University of Houston - Cougars

*University of Arkansas - Razorbacks

*Rice University - Owls

*Texas Christian University - Horned Frogs

*Texas Tech - Red Raiders

*Southern Methodist University - Mustangs

last, and certainly least, *Texas A&M - Aggies

As you can tell by the schools listed, this is an old leaflet (1982). Some of the schools have 2 charts, some do not. The UT chart has one of Bevo with "Texas" written underneath, but, as this leaflet was made before the lawsuit between U Texas and U Tennesee, it also has the interlocking U and T to which the U of Tennessee now has the official rights. So, I guess technically, U of Tenn is also represented in this book...LOL.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in the leaflet, let me know. My husband has been wanting me to make the Bevo chart for a while now, but I always seem to be working on something else.

LuvMyHolly@aol.com

• Lelia58

Hi. Do you still have a SMU cross stitch pattern or directions?

• mnleona

Do you still have the TCU? My granddaughter goes there and she wants me to do dish towels for her Christmas Present. She came up with the idea. I will be happy to pay postage.
    Thank you.
    Leona
    mnleona@aol.com

• Arlene Hemphill

I am interested in a SMU pattern as our oldest Daughter and her husband both got their Masters there and our youngest Daughter is going there this fall.

• msmeow

This is an 11 year old thread with the last post made 2-1/2 years ago. The OP is likely not around any more.