Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
haifa_khamis

loved the bar, what are the angles degrees of the corners in the bar structure?

Haifa Khamis
11 years ago
Insidesign Project 6 · More Info

Comments (12)

• PRO
    Insidesign
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in our project. I am sorry but I don't have the exact dimensions for the banquet anymore. Sorry I couldn't help! Please checkout out our website at www.myinsidesign.com to learn more about our products and services and see other projects.
  • Haifa Khamis
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thanks , grear work!
  • PRO
    The House Of Mink
    10 years ago
    your banquet with cabinets is fantastic inspiration for a project i'm doing in palms springs. i'm melding Mediterranean with modern design...
    Haifa Khamis thanked The House Of Mink
  • Haifa Khamis
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    do you make project in UAE?
  • PRO
    Insidesign
    10 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in our work. We have done projects all over the United States and in several other countries. If you are interested in our products and services please visit our website at www.myinsidesign.com and click on the contact us page and we will follow up with you. Thanks!
    Haifa Khamis thanked Insidesign
  • Haifa Khamis
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    can this design fit in 5x5 meters room?
  • PRO
    Insidesign
    10 years ago
    Thank you for your interest in our project. This was a custom designed kitchen for a remodel client. If you are interested in a similar design please reach out to us via our website at www.myinsidesign.com and click on Contact Us and fill out your information and we will follow up with you promptly. Thanks!
  • cat4wheeler
    10 years ago
    I would like to bring to someone's attention that this image is being used by a custom home builder in Texas. It is on their website under their kitchen gallery as though it is a kitchen they designed and built. I would be interested to know if they have stolen this image and are misleading clients into believing they created this kitchen when according to the Houzz website this home is located in Atlanta. I am unsure as to who to contact with this info. but was actually considering this builder until I discovered some rather negative information about their building practices. I only happened to stumble upon this picture as I was looking for inspiration on houzz and recognized it from their website gallery and thought it was very interesting...
  • cat4wheeler
    10 years ago
    Oh, you might check out the website Cashion Custom Homes
  • PRO
    Insidesign
    10 years ago
    Thank you for alerting us. We have no association with Cashion Custom Homes and the project they are promoting is ours and the builder was Cornerstone Craftsmen in Atlanta, GA. I don't know how they got the image but it is not their work. I think I would be selecting another builder! Again, thank you for your help.
  • cat4wheeler
    10 years ago
    I really appreciate you getting back to me so quickly. It is as I suspected then. We will definitely be crossing them off our list of builders. By the way, your design work is beautiful. I only wish you were located in Texas! Thanks again!