WORKING WITH AN INTERIOR DESIGNERWorking With Pros: When to Choose Full Design Services
Whether you want a single room or a whole house done, the maximum service level means the least work for youFull Story
LIVING ROOMSMeet the Winner of Our Dream Living Room Sweepstakes
With expert design services and $20,000 worth of Design Within Reach furniture, our contest winner is sitting prettyFull Story
WORKING WITH AN INTERIOR DESIGNERWorking With Pros: When a Design Plan Is Right for You
Don’t want full service but could use some direction on room layout, furnishings and colors? Look to a designer for a planFull Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: Multipurpose Space Grows Up for a Young Family
A designer revamps a New York living-dining room with light colors, flexible furnishings and sophisticated childproofingFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESConstruction Contracts: What to Know About Estimates vs. Bids
Understanding how contractors bill for services can help you keep costs down and your project on trackFull Story
FOR PROSDesign Practice: Start-up Costs for Architects and Designers
How much cash does it take to open a design company? When you use free tools and services, it’s less than you might thinkFull Story
Loudoun County's Family Owned & Operated General Contracting Company
- Large Single Bowl Quartz Kitchen Sink, Silver, Colored Strainer
- Magnolia Accent Chair, Dandelion Aqua Fabric and Solid Wood Legs
- Marvin Buffet, Textured Espresso
- 2 Dolphins Medallion, 24"x24"
- Roman Mosaic Portrait, Athena Greek Goddess, 16"x20"
- Trilogy Bath Light, Old Bronze
- St Francis Religious Marble Mosaic, 24"x35"
- Stone Mosaic Art, Christ The Redeemer, 24"x35"