THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
HISTORIC HOMESSee the Home Where Charles Dickens Wrote Some of His Classic Stories
On December 17, 1843, ‘A Christmas Carol’ was published, and we’re celebrating with a tour of the famed author’s homeFull Story
TRENDING NOWTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream projectFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friendsFull Story
Loudoun County Landscape & Design Swimming Pool & Patio Construction
- Gold Leaf Shadowbox Wall Art, Panel Leaves Natural, 6-Piece Set
- 63" Antique Mercury Glass LED Floor Lamp
- Industrial Iron Steel Metal Pole Floor Lamp, Tripod Foot Rustic Retro Loft
- Adjustable Desk Task Lamp, Bronze Arm Drum Shade Metal
- Kichler Canfield Patio Weathered Copper Powder Coat Outdoor Fan
- 2 Shelf Side Table, Hand Rubbed Black
- Abstract Antiqued White Coral Disc Wall Art, 4-Piece
- Professional Light Air Grid Back and Seat Chair