lmhall2000

Do any of you regret having a pool?

lmhall2000

My husband really wants a pool, I'm keen on the idea, our children are 13, 10 and 9....we have a farm and a couple of horses so the idea of sweating like pigs working with the horses then jumping into a fresh pool just seems like a dream! So, today when my Dad came to help me finish a project I told him about considering a pool and he told me to really think about it, that he's never known anyone 5 years down the road that didn't regret it....he says they complain about upkeep costs and the fact they really don't use it anymore...I think now would be a great time and I plan on working with the horses for a good long time...so the sweat factor will always be there...plus swimming would be such a low impact exercise for me as we go into our mature years! (We're both 40 now)...any comments to make me feel more confident heading into this? Thanks so much!

Tara

Land & Water Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
VA's Modern & Intentional Outdoor Living Spaces | 14x Best of Houzz