TILE10 Gorgeous Backsplash Alternatives to Subway Tile
Artistic installations, back-painted glass and pivoting windows prove there are backsplash possibilities beyond the platformFull Story
TILESubway Tile Wainscoting Puts Bathrooms on the Right Track
It repels water. It looks clean. It works with many architectural styles. Looks like bathrooms have a ticket to a no-brainerFull Story
WHITE KITCHENSKitchen of the Week: Warm and Industrial in New Hampshire
Generous helpings of wood keep white subway tile and cabinets from feeling cold in a kitchen redesigned long-distanceFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESNew This Week: 4 Rooms With Black-and-White Tile Style
Use patterned black-and-white tile on floors and walls to bridge the gap between traditional and modern looksFull Story
MATERIALS5 Head-Turning Tile Styles for Backsplashes and More
If plain subway tile would derail your bold decorating vision, these dashing tiles can help you arrive at a brilliant solutionFull Story
KITCHEN BACKSPLASHESKitchen Design: A Picture Frame for Your Backsplash
Frame a tile pattern for a piece of built-in wall art for your kitchenFull Story
Loudon County Pool and Spa Designer- Best of Houzz '12, '15 & '16
- Sea Turtle Mosaic, 32x23
- Sea Turtle Porcelain Swimming Pool Mosaic 26"x26" with shadow, Brown
- Mermaid in Shell Ceramic Swimming Pool Mosaic 72"x49", Blue
- Manta Ray Ceramic Swimming Pool Mosaic 60"x35", Blue
- Butterfly Ceramic Swimming Pool Mosaic 36"x26", Red/Orange
- Mosaic Border- Choco Floral, 12"x6"
- Mosaic Patterns- Dragonflies, 12"x24"
- Geometric Stone Tile Mosaic - Samia, 24"x24"