0
ladydianah

LOOKING for: Easy Everyday Cooking Recipe Cards

LadyDianah
April 4, 2011

Hi, I am looking for anyone that might have the "Easy Everyday Cooking" recipe cards. My sister lost the Salisbury steak recipe and it was one of our favorites. Please if you have it could you pass it on?

Thanks so much.

• RR Ro

Here it is, Amenda Henderson enjoy it!

• RR Ro

Here it is Hu 649572455 enjoy it!

• Lana Hackney

RR Ro, you are a LifeSaver!! thank you so much!! I thought this one was lost for good, you rescued my little guy's favorite tuesday night dinner :) thank you

• jerstacvan

@JM T

could you please repost the beef stroganoff photo. I’m not able to make out the letters On the card. My daughter will really appreciate it.

• R Dekker

I am so happy to have found this forum! I recently lost my Beef Tamale Pie card from Beef in the Oven, #35! If anyone has it, I would be eternally grateful for photos! And I'd be happy to help with any I have that others need.

• R Dekker

So glad to have found this forum! Does anyone have Beef Tamale Pie, from Beef in the Oven, #35. I'd be happy to help with any that I have that others have lost.

• Martha Metzker

For original poster looking for Salisbury Steak recipe...

• Martha Metzker

Oops... for some reason it wouldn't let me post both pics together. Here's the actual recipe:

• Louisa Natiello
    RDeckker

Here you go
  • Louisa Natiello
    HU-649572455

Here's your recipe
  • Louisa Natiello
    lolliliar
    One of these?
  • Terri Ferrell

I lost my recip fettuccine Alfrede

• R Dekker
    Louisa, THANK YOU SO MUCH!
  • Louisa Natiello
    You're welcome!
  • R Dekker
    Terri Farrell
  • R Dekker
    Oops, spelled your name wrong Terri Ferrell. Sorry.
  • Dana Coffee

HELP, I CANT FIND MY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES CARD..I THINK IT WAS CALLED GRANDMAS BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.....

• Dana Coffee

HELP, I CANT FIND MY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES CARD..I THINK IT WAS CALLED GRANDMAS BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES.

• Lana Hackney

Hiya Dana, I'm going to share my dessert pack of recipes here and maybe one of these may be what you are looking for.

• Dana Coffee

You are so awesome...sadly, its it's not there. But I am so thankful you responded :)

• Dana Coffee

Going to try those shortbread hearts though!!

• chloe Robinson

does anyone have the one-dish chicken and rice recipe

• Lisa Hoover

Does anyone have the Beef enchiladas recipe

Hi all. I am looking for the Holiday Sweet Potato Bake card for Thanksgiving. I can’t find it anywhere! Please help it’s my kids favorite dish for the holidays.

• Dana Coffee

Let me know if second picture not showing up, I've tried 3 times!

• Lisa Morris

I have been searching and searching and came across this site. Can anyone help me with the Hearty Baked Ziti card? It is different than the regular baked ziti posted on here. I could have the name wrong but thought that it was called hearty baked ziti.

• Lisa Morris

beef enchiladas @ Lisa Hoover

Wow, this is a great platform! I think I've lost my New York Cheesecake recipe! My son wants me to make it for his birthday tomorrow, Christmas Eve! Was going to get the ingredients today

Sorry, for the most recent post, my name is Pearl

Thank you!

Does anyone have the Black Bean Soup recipe?

Can someone tell me how I can go about collecting more of the Easy Everyday Cooking cards and purchase the box? I do not want to get it off of ebay if I don't have too.

• Devon Drost

I have looked everywhere for the Corn Chowder Card!! Can anyone help me out PLEASE?!?!?!?

Does anyone have the beef stew recipe??? I can’t find it anywhere!!!

• Kandy Ainsworth

Does anyone have the card for Grilled or broiled chicken sandwiches ? Can not find mine but my kids really llove the marinade and the honey mayo from that card.

• Sara Wynn

Does anyone have the chicken and biscuit in the oven recipe?

• Sara Wynn

Help! Does anyone have the recipe card for the chicken and biscuit in the oven???

• Sara Wynn
    Help! Does anyone have the recipe card for the Chicken and Biscuit in the oven???
  • Sara Wynn
  • annie_landrum

Hi do anybody have recipe card from beef on stove the one with steak,pepper, onion, cummi. I can't remember everything else in the recipe it like a fajitas

• Kandy Ainsworth

Anyone have the card for sloppy joes?