FIND PROFESSIONALS
gardenwebber

Paint color w/ this drapery in FR?

gardenwebber

Hi everyone - I would love some advice on what color I should paint my FR. I am attaching pics of the drapes I would like to use. The reddish/rust color is a pinch pleat (they look ruby red on my computer, but they are more of a burgundy, or even rust depending on how the light is hitting it) and the lacy piece is a light tan color and would be used as a sheer under the pinch pleat. I was thinking of putting the pinch pleats on rings then hanging the shear under that on a simple rod. They both hang down to the top of our baseboards.

I like Benjamin Moore paint, but am open to SW or other brands. You can see in the second photo I am showing a swatch of the carpet color we are having installed. Also, FWIW, we have green furniture (an earthtone green) but of course, furniture is always subject to change.

{{!gwi}}

{{!gwi}}

Thanks in advance for your wonderful advice.