0
lexington1

Flooring

lexington1
Can you please give me some details on the flooring. What is it? ... paint, tile, marble? Also, if possible please provide vendor details for a Canadian retailer of materials used. I am in the process of renovating my basement and am at a standstill with the flooring. Yours would be ideal.
Sparks Resort. · More Info

Rococo Homes Inc
    Hey lex. This floor is not something you can buy but a process you can do. This is an epoxy stain coating concrete. We cleaned the concrete floor in this basement. Sanded it smooth as we could and acid etched it. Cut a diamond shape pattern into the concrete to look like tile. Stained the concrete with actually a brown stain then coated on top with a high gloss epoxy with black staining to give it the marble look. Overall cost is about $9 per square foot. But looks like hundreds. Thanks for showing an interesting in what we do.
    Countertop Creations
    I would love to do business with Rococo Homes because I do some amazing things to concrete. I can accomplish this look but I have a few other products to chose from that give you different looks. You can look at my pictures and see sevaral ideas including countertops.