Your shopping cart is empty.
lexington1

Flooring

lexington1
December 14, 2012
Can you please give me some details on the flooring. What is it? ... paint, tile, marble? Also, if possible please provide vendor details for a Canadian retailer of materials used. I am in the process of renovating my basement and am at a standstill with the flooring. Yours would be ideal.
Sparks Resort. · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Rococo Homes Inc
    Hey lex. This floor is not something you can buy but a process you can do. This is an epoxy stain coating concrete. We cleaned the concrete floor in this basement. Sanded it smooth as we could and acid etched it. Cut a diamond shape pattern into the concrete to look like tile. Stained the concrete with actually a brown stain then coated on top with a high gloss epoxy with black staining to give it the marble look. Overall cost is about $9 per square foot. But looks like hundreds. Thanks for showing an interesting in what we do.
  • PRO
    Countertop Creations
    I would love to do business with Rococo Homes because I do some amazing things to concrete. I can accomplish this look but I have a few other products to chose from that give you different looks. You can look at my pictures and see sevaral ideas including countertops.

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).