Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
marybraue

I need help organizing this room I want to know what I can do about my computer desk I like to make it more fu

Mary Brown
11 years ago
We have a four bedroom home my husband uses two rooms one for his office and one for his projects with teaching with the master bedroom and I have my office. There is no compromise with my husband. Two rooms rooms were his
before we got married this was his house and he's not going to give up the rooms. I No that he was so selfish before we got married. In order to save the marriage I had to make peace with it. The dilemma is my 30-year-old daughter was burned very seriously one year ago. She was away at school in the Nebrasks. She had third-degree burns all over her chest her total right arm and hand part of your left arm her back her breasts . just not her face she's a beautiful girl. She's in culinary school halfway through school. She had many skin grafts after she got out of the ICU a brother back home to New Jersey to live with my husband and myself. We have a large home more than enough for her. 3300 ft.² four bedroom two and. a half baths. Living room dining room kitchen and family room. Before she came I spent about 55 Thousand dollars on remodeling the home. I had money because I was going to buy a home of myself but then I got married. My husband put me on the deed of our home and life was great until the accident. He would not give up the second bed room I couldn't believe it. I took my office and turned it into a bed room. I'm the wound care nurse And I'm starting my own consulting business I needed an office. I installed a Murphy bed and I took the closets and made shelves with bins for my daughters clothes. Once she recovered in stoneworking she needed a place to keep her clothes she mentioned one day she felt like she was living out of a suitcase. She is such a sweet girl she cooks dinner for my husband and I because of her Colineri arts skills. She's been through so much trauma she's just starting to get her life on track. I gave her my old car and then I bought a new one. I've done everything a mother could do. She is so grateful every day she tells me that. In the fire she lost everything in apartment all her worldly possessives. She was 30 years old starting out with absolutely nothing. She's a hard worker she works now two jobs she works six days a week. The job pays minimum wage and there's no insurance. But she's back going to school starting January. She has nowhere to go but with me. My husband is fine with that he just didn't want to give up his room. As you can see with the pictures I did what I had to do. She's looking forward to getting her on apartment one day and she will see is not the type of person to stay at home. Meanwhile we have a problem with organization in the room. The computer desk is a problem. The handles pulldown down for a flat area for the keyboard. The room is the smallest , please help Thanks
Sponsored
KP Designs Group
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars50 Reviews
Franklin County's Unique and Creative Residential Interior Design Firm