Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kmusgrave

Love the floors

kmusgrave
9 years ago
Sorry typo on the last message. I'm doing a complete redo on my place solo in Dallas. Love your floors. Builder is recommending hardwoods but not in kitchen due to water. I was thinking the wood like tile could work and allow me to flow wood from kitchen to other areas?
Contemporary, clean, warm kitchen · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Kristin Lam Interiors
    9 years ago
    Yes, porcelain tile that imitates wood is a great idea to use in all areas. It has the warm look of wood but the durability of tile. It now comes in so many sizes and colors and it looks very realistic.
  • kmusgrave
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks Kristin. I found some great ones today at a file store. Also wanted to say I love the eat in peninsula. I plan on putting one in my kitchen in place of a breakfast table close to range with bar stools to make my breakfast nook a cool and fun place to hang out with the cook. I also have a counter/bar top facing the den but that's more for those wanting to watch the game or be in the middle of the action. I had a number of people tell me I needed a kitchen table but I had one there before and NEVER used it. I will post some pics soon. Thanks for the ideas!