0
Find the right pro for your project

How long and how wide is the island? Also, what mat is the countertop?

arlindakongoli
I am trying to fit in an island just like this in my kitchen. I need something narrow like this with a seating area for 5ppl and this seems perfect.
Eudora St. · More Info
    Wilco Bos: Design + Remodels
    HI! This island is a great solution for tighter spaces that are long. The quartz countertop measures 27"x112". The material is Hanstone Quartz, Tranquility. It looks like marble without the maintenance of marble.
  • arlindakongoli
    Thanks, that is the issue I have and this looks perfect. Too bad you are not in NJ.
  • arlindakongoli
    Would you please be so kind and tell me as who is the maker of cabinets?
  • arlindakongoli
    I have very dark cherry floors and I am looking to do white high gloss laminate with white counter top (we have 8ft ceiling). Red glass (one piece) back-splash (husband wants it in light aqua color). We saw Hanssem and I liked the door with a metal trim (but just read few not so good reviews about the quality) we also saw Fabuwood, but since we don't need a lot i would not mind to s[end a few extra bucks in quality.
    Wilco Bos: Design + Remodels
    We had our cabinet doors custom made in Europe. The cabinets were refaced (kept the existing cabinet boxes).
    arlindakongoli thanked Wilco Bos: Design + Remodels
  • arlindakongoli
    I do have a sample of Siamatic that looks almost identical to this, that I got about 2 years ago when i wanted to do the kitchen in this gray color. I appreciate your time in answering my questions.

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us at 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun)