Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
fadeljaber

Master Bedroom/Bathroom layout

fadeljaber
11 years ago
I need help arranging furniture in this master bedroom in my apartment.

Please note that the exterior walls around the white floor area are Glass.

The yellow rectangle is a column (can't be removed)

Thank you all

Comments (12)

• charleee
    11 years ago
    It would be helpful to know what furniture you have that needs arranging, and what size bed you have as well. But not knowing that, I would put the bed on the long wall without the window with night tables on either side, and a low dresser under the window wall.
  • fadeljaber
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    Thank you for your comment.
    I still dont have any furniture. I still dont know what to buy coz i dont know where to put them!
    I agree about the bed and dresser.
    But what about the wardrobe ?
  • charleee
    11 years ago
    Oh, ok, I get it! No built-in closet! Ok, in that case I would change things a bit. I would put the head of the bed under the window, one nightstand to the right of the bed, a tall dresser on the short no-window wall and your wardrobes along the longest no-window wall.
  • fadeljaber
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    @olldbobbi, that would be good, but I think there would be not enough room left between the bed and the wardrobe

@houssaon nice idea, I also thought about at the wall at the foot of the bed I put a flat TV and bookshelves, and at the same time I use the area between the column and the wall as a built in dresser and mirror (facing the bed). The entrance would be thru the gap between the column and the bathroom, its about 3.9 feet.

Soon I will start with paint I'll post pictures when this is done. I need to know where to place the power and electricity sockets know,
  • charleee
    11 years ago
    Are you building this room from scratch? In other words, this room isn't built yet?
  • fadeljaber
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    It just has the walls, plumbing, and electricity tubes, nothing more, so I can make adjustments during this period
  • fadeljaber
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    I need help in the living/dining room too. It is L-shaped, I still don't know how to place the furniture.
  • PRO
    Dytecture
    11 years ago
    Are you able to place furniture in the white floor area ? The wall between the WC and bedroom has a window right in the middle.
  • Dar Eckert
    11 years ago
    A L-shaped wardrobe between the pillar and wall and the leg of the wardrobe on the entry door side to create a little dressing area.
  • decoenthusiaste
    11 years ago
    If you keep this configuration with the WC, I would put an armchair and floor lamp in the window wall area for a reading nook. Then a chest of drawers on the WC wall. An armoire on the short wall. A low storage credenza under the window. Bed and night stands on the long wall. Two options for TV: on the chest by the WC or on the column (mounted or set on a swivel to view from bed or nook.) I posted all white items, not for style or color bu for function, since you didn't say what your style is.
    PB Square Upholstered Armchair · More Info
    Spindle Floor Lamp in White Gloss Finish with White Shade · More Info

Contemporary Dressers Chests And Bedroom Armoires · More Info

Stanley Young America Isabella Armoire with 2 Doors · More Info

Guest Bedroom · More Info
  • fadeljaber
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    @Dytecture yes the white area is part of the room, the window is in fact 2 windows, 1 in the bathroom and the other in the room.
    @decoenthusiaste thank you for the pics, I was thinking about white with black accessories or little items, a black n white combination, a more modern style