Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_5047964

Master bath before and after

User
9 years ago
Completely gutted a 1987 master bath that I used to cringe whenever I walked into. Here is the before

Comments (14)

• toats
    9 years ago

ugg the carpeted step on the tub!!! you poor thing! wheres the after?

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    It is on the next post I could only add 4 photos at a time
  • toats
    9 years ago

louisa, you can just add more pics on any new comments you make in case you didnt know :)

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks I did not know, my first time : )
  • toats
    9 years ago

you should post the after pics on this post so everyone can see the before and after together :)

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    A few more...
  • toats
    9 years ago

totally jealous of all that cabinet storage!

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    I hired a custom cabinet maker and it is really functional now. He installed pull outs behind all the doors.
  • toats
    9 years ago
    last modified: 9 years ago

money well spent, and its so relaxing looking in there. and your choices were timeless, i dont think it will ever seem "dated". oh and from what i noticed, friday night is a slow houzz night in terms of responses....people out doin stuff, except for me, friday night just means late night coffee and browsing houzz for awesome bath renos :)

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Aw thanks for the kind words and feedback! We did a ton of work ourselves but hired out what mattered. Me too just put my little kids to bed and I'm up watching HGTV as usual, I think I am a Reno junkie, I wish I could figure out how to do this as a career. : )
  • PRO
    Fiorano Tile Showrooms
    9 years ago

Looks like you chose a beautiful "Wood Grain Porcelain" tile for the flooring! NICE CHOICE. (can you post some more images, highlighting the floor?) Congratulations and thanks for sharing. #FioranoTile Web

• PRO
    Studio NOO Design
    9 years ago

Really nice, congrats !

• User
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Thanks. Forgot to add the old shower...