What material did you use for the ceiling. Is it tung & groove?
Leo Thieneman and Sons, LLC
February 13, 2015
WOODTongue and Groove Wall Paneling Joins the Comeback Club
Try this smooth architectural move to give your walls a streamlined appearance that conveys qualityFull Story
ARCHITECTUREMaterials Workshop: Polycarbonate — a Low-Cost Alternative to Glass
Looking for something lighter, stronger and less expensive than glass? Multiwall polycarbonate may be a good optionFull Story
MOST POPULARCabinets 101: How to Choose Construction, Materials and Style
Do you want custom, semicustom or stock cabinets? Frameless or framed construction? We review the optionsFull Story
- Hand-Tufted Soft and Plush Diamond Lattice Shag Rug, White, 5'x8'
- GDF Studio 4-Piece Olivera Outdoor Gray Wicker Chat With Cushions Set
- Sea Creatures Mosaic Medallion, 24x24
- Border Mosaic Artwork, 12x4
- Oriental Weavers Sphinx Nomad 8123G Rug, Green/Blue, 9'9" x 12'2"
- Roman Art Flower Mosaic - Octavia, 24"x24"
- Kaleidoscope 1140V Gray/Pink Abstract Area Rug, 7'10"x11'
- Hudson 4877B Ivory Traditional Rug, 5'3"x7'6"