THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Kindly Get Party Guests to Use Coasters?
Here’s how to handle the age-old entertaining conundrum to protect your furniture — and friendshipsFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: How Can We Get Invited to This Awesome Midcentury Home?
A redwood-clad gem in California’s Marin County features a dreamy outdoor oasis with an open-door policy for the homeowners’ friendsFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Where Did Your House Get Its Look?
Explore the role of architectural fashions in current designs through 5 home styles that bridge past and presentFull Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tellFull Story
LIVING ROOMSIdeabook 911: How Can I Make My Living Room Seem Bigger?
10 Ways to Make a Small Space Live LargeFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Tribal Tonita Area Rugs, Pink, 5'3"x7'7"
- 12"x16" Rectangle Undermount Bathroom Sink
- Silk With Oxidized Wool Antiqued Tabriz Hi-Lo Pile Oriental Rug, 9'1" x 12'1"
- 1 Light 6'' Crystal Wall Sconce Chandelier Light with Silver Shade
- Williamsburg Framed Round Mirror in Silver Shade, 31"x31"
- Grey Transitional Kashan Design with Wool & Silk Hand Knotted Rug, 9'1" x 11'10"
- Modern Sectional Sofa Small Space Configurable in Microfiber Fabric, Gray
- Infinite Path Metal Sculpture Original Artwork