Your shopping cart is empty.

Is there a specific name for the design of the fireplace?

January 4, 2013
I love the tiered look - is there a specific name it is called? and do you know what material it is? Thank you in advance!
Traditional Living Room · More Info
Comments (4)
  • PRO
    Lisa Petrole Photography
    Hi Sorry I am the photographer. The designer is with Lux Design Inc.
  • PRO
    Laura Hay DECOR & DESIGN Inc.
    This is called a "picture frame" style fireplace surround. It is made of pre-cast concrete and tinted to appear limestone. It is a custom design by Laura Hay DECOR & DESIGN.
  • PRO
  • mymich
    very nice

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).