Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
clemitchel_debuer

What makes the difference for modern expertize/wonderful tulips

My project at the moment is to prepare for visiting the Keukenhof bulbflower garden in Lisse at the end of april, to venerate my posessions over there and to add to the development of the horticultural subcathegory of the bulb cultures bij making a thanks to Royal van Santen cie. for the namegiving of the new white tulip species 'Clemence'. The newly born star among the flowers, as white her petals like a cloud in heaven shows, is moving her crown of flowering in the soft winds of the month april and may as gently for a while as her radius allows, growing up somehow a 50 centimeters high on her strong stem, and she is opening her petals every morning when the first light of the new day has arrived, then closing at the evening hour of sunset for the cold of night.

My relation to the garden I got like his inheritance from the good man of a Count of Leynden after he passed away in 2003. He saved his lands to join in the fortune of the Keukenhof Garden, which is considered to enjoy in a unique horticulture gardening fame on the warmer dune grounds of Holland ever since 1948. The specific fertile soil for the bulbs growing and other flowering bushes and trees returnin avery spring with a decorum as well free of worries in the year, are found near the Noordzee beach and already existing this situation here down from 15th century on. Keukenhof garden seems however more arythmetrically seen referent to the countess for the Counts of Holland and Zeeland, lady Jacoba van Beyeren in 14th century, a real genius in relations and political agreement constructions, it is to pity she has been not so succesfull in her marriage stories, main indicator for a happy life.

The castle Keukenhof of the Count of Leynden, right in front of the gardens, safeguarded all historical relations of the story side of the tale the County Holland is endowed with to become the richest of all 12 provinces of the Netherlands with in the furnishing of good conditions profiliate for trustworthy commerce. Untill this year nobody has been accredited to the House of Leynden or the predecessing families to get a right for free entrance to lure his eyes into the intrigues the former main castleborough Teylingen near Sassenheim covers brave Holland country the eyes about.

The borough Teylingen today is better to be esteemed for his measures and the heap of stones laid down in a bastion like heavy walled three doubled circle, this Fort Knox set-up of antiquity seems alike to a ruined building object for restoring mindful architect officials, the food provisions however for this once very centralized Manor were laid down to the Keukenhof location being there the kitchen garden of the burg, preserved in natural archiving way untill this days of hope for a new setting out world. The castle Keukenhof has a recent story as modern like would become a New Look symphony get to the ears, representing elegance and fierce in the straight lines rising up, and she is supported by a dune forest surrounding the ancient onlook from renaissance identity like in the fairy tale, has well contouring lines as showing mysteriously from a distant view right in front of the entrance in the fences around horticulture Keukenhof garden, just a double directions macadam road makes the difference between the castle lawns and the rich colorful flower beds.

Keukenhof Garden will close may 17 this year, 4 days before I will enjoy our lawful birthday clownery whilst my friend David closes doors to youth and goes into his 40th year of age at may 18.

what do you like most: craft design or elegance?
for who saves his heart desire to come over: is this answer providing for structure?
Li-iman-sol: a forgotten world of Bauhaus reveil takes over the splitting image identy. Agree?
can you agree with flowers are like heaven's house designs?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!