0
chicago311

have american lotus seeds Nelumbo lutea

chicago311
April 19, 2015

Have American lotus seeds to trade. If I can't find any good trades would send for postage

• mammajammabeads

I would love some seeds.

• mzrea

I would love to have some of your lotus seed… for trade or postage… I have some flower and vegetable seeds. Also some plants… I have had time to put up a trade list.

• mammajammabeads

Sorry I don't have seeds. I just placed my pond in the ground. Nothing to trade yet

• chicago311

Both of you, send me a message with your addresses

• trianglegardener

If you have any more seeds I would be willing to pay postage.

• chicago311

Send me a message with your address

• trianglegardener

How do you send a private message?

• mzrea

I don't know how to send you a private message.

• ahandymam

After you sign in, put you cursor on Your Houzz (upper right) then click on Edit Profile then, click on Advanced settings and scroll down to Privacy settings "who can message me" and use the drop down arrow on the right to see the choices and select one of the ones that do allow people to message you, either followers or anyone. Save the edits ( I clicked on "Done Editing" at the upper right top of the page) and that should allow you to message other Gardenwebbers from your message center. After you set that up correctly you can send a personal message by clicking on a persons user ID and hopefully the message box will be visible on the upper right. Click on that to write a message.
    They should create a tutorial to help people set up their accounts. I have noticed quite a few people having a difficult time figuring out how to send private messages. See if that helps.

• Razed Memory

If they're are a couple left I would appreciate.