Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mamusu

What is a ball park figure to construct this exact house?

mamusu
8 years ago
I have a 3 acre lot in the Austin Texas hill country in which I would love to build this house on. I have wonderful 360 degrees and on a river. My current country home is much larger and sits on the lot next to it. I would like to downsize however not in quality. ( to under 3,000 sq feet) Could you give me a ball park figure of the cost of this construction ? I have no idea of what an energy efficient home along this line cost, and would like to start the planning process. It would make my decision about selling my current home a lot easier. If you prefer I can e-mail you this question. Thanks a million!
Port Ludlow House · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    FINNE Architects
    8 years ago

Thanks for your question about our Port Ludlow house. I suggest that you send me an email at this address: nils@finne.com. I can tell you that I design each house as a custom project; I do not "sell plans" of completed projects. Having said that, it is not unusual to begin work on a new house with a completed project as a strong reference point. You could say that some houses are "cousins" to each other.

- Nils Finne, AIA