Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chicagord

Pool Color

chicagord
8 years ago
We are building a house in AZ and the pool wraps into a courtyard, so it is very close in sight to the exterior stucco, and the pool can be seen from inside the house also. Not sure if these photos show, but the house stucco color blends nicely with the boulders on the mountain behind the house. Our interior colors are gray acid stained concrete floors, espresso-like stained cabinets, Crisp Muslin walls (a warm, fairly close to white color), with some warmer wood tone ceilings and doors. We want to stay away from a green-blue pool color, but we also don't want the pool to look too dark in the shade (such as Stonescapes Midnight Blue and PebbleTec Ocean something or other). The photos of Aqua White on the Stonescapes site seem to be the closest in color to the bright blue sky. But they do not show photos in the shade, and I'm hesitant to choose a color without seeing a pool in person (but may have to). Does anyone have suggestions for a pool color that best resembles a blue sky such as in the photos I've attached? We've chosen the tile for the waterline but I don't have those photos available. Thanks in advance for any comments.