Need help designing a portico for 1806 new england colonial.....
January 21, 2013
last modified: January 21, 2013
LIFEHouse-Hunting Help: If You Could Pick Your Home Style ...
Love an open layout? Steer clear of Victorians. Hate stairs? Sidle up to a ranch. Whatever home you're looking for, this guide can helpFull Story
MOST POPULARKitchen of the Week: Renovation Honors New England Farmhouse’s History
Homeowners and their designer embrace a historic kitchen’s quirks while creating a beautiful and functional cooking spaceFull Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSHouzz Tour: Renovations Modernize a 1970s New Jersey Colonial
Better access to a great yard, an opened-up interior and family-friendly features improved this home for a Princeton familyFull Story
COLONIAL DESIGNSwitching Up a Colonial Home to Suit a Modern Family
Floor plan labels are thrown out the window as a designer helps a family shape rooms to fit the way they liveFull Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: Uncovering History in an 1800s Colonial
Brick features from long ago return to prominence, but a raised ceiling and newly open layout set them squarely in the nowFull Story
ROOTS OF STYLERoots of Style: Colonial Revivals Span Eras and Forms
Are the varied influences and configurations to thank for colonial revivals' ongoing popularity? Judge for yourselfFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting gallery. 270 locations nationwide!
- Red Super Kazak Hand Knotted Pure Wool Oriental Runner Rug, 2'6" x 10'1"
- Del Mar Gray Linen Blend Stripe Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Blaze Drop-In Propane Gas Single Side Burner
- 48” Free Standing Professional Double Oven Gas Range,, Natural Gas
- Abstract Design Wool and Silk Hand-Knotted Rug, 5'1"x7'7"
- Midcentury Denim and Gilt American History, 15-Piece Set
- Hand Woven Reversible Kilim Pure Wool Flat Weave Runner Rug, 2'6"x8'1"
- Brass Console Legs, Brushed Nickel