Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
vazellie

Is there a laundry sink in this laundry room and it's just not shown?

vazellie
11 years ago
last modified: 11 years ago
This room resembles my laundry room to a T as far as the layout, window placement and dimensions. Appliances are presently along what would be the window wall and I am planning on stacking them as shown in your photo to gain the counter space and storage. In moving them I'm praying I can extend all lines(gas and washer hoses, etc.) to stack them exactly where these are without moving any plumbing and gas line. Our sink is to the right of the window and we converted it from dispersing the water into the sink to running down to water line. Was curious as to how the water flows out and how the dryer gas line runs. We were told they should be placed on an outter wall which these clearly are not.
Traditional Laundry Room · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Knight Architects LLC
    11 years ago
    There is no sink in this room- it is too small. there are a few sinks nearby. It is a big renovation so we were able to put the gas and water lines right where we wanted them. I have never heard of trying to put water lines in outside walls- in the northeast- we try to avoid water lines in outside walls. I am not sure what part of the country you live in. Good luck with your renovation!
    Catherine M Knight, AIA
  • djchopstix
    10 years ago
    How would you reach the controls on the top unit?
  • PRO
    Knight Architects LLC
    10 years ago
    It has not been an issue.-or they would not sell them as stacking units.
  • addicted2design
    10 years ago
    what is the brand of the washer/dryer please? i would like to find out the measurements. thank you!
  • Sandy Raymond
    10 years ago
    I am assuming there a separate part to keep the dryer from sliding off?? What was the cost of that. I have the same thing in black (super capacity) with drawers as well, this is such an interesting concept to make more space available, who knew.
  • rtortorete
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    I would like to know brand too. are they made to stack? Are they full capacity size? (not downsized)
  • laurievg
    10 years ago
    Do you know the brand of the machines?
  • julialoo
    10 years ago
    How about the colour of paint?
  • vazellie
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Above mentioned post states these are Maytag
Sponsored
Capital City Construction & Remodeling