Bamboo shades or faux wood/plantation style blinds?
July 8, 2015
last modified: July 8, 2015
TROPICAL STYLEDecorating With Antiques: Evoke a Fanciful Past With Bamboo
Bring Asian or tropical allure to a room of any style with versatile and exotic bamboo piecesFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESThe Art of the Window: 11 Shades That Add Style to a Room
Expand your view of the popular window treatment with these ideas for styles, materials and patternsFull Story
WINDOW TREATMENTSRoman Shades: The Just-Right Window Coverings for Summer
Calm and minimal, frilly or faux, There's a Roman shade for youFull Story
PRODUCT PICKSGuest Picks: A Whole Lotta Wonderful Window Coverings
Blinds, drapes, shades and curtain rods to give your windows a polished, put-together lookFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESKnotty to Nice: Painted Wood Paneling Lightens a Room's Look
Children ran from the scary dark walls in this spare room, but white paint and new flooring put fears and style travesties to restFull Story
Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Lighting Gallery
- Del Mar Gray Linen Blend Stripe Curtain Single Panel, 50"x120"
- Paris Scroll Patterned FauxLinen Sheer Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"
- Kerala Blue Printed Cotton Twill Curtain, 50"x120"
- Signature Silver Gray Velvet Blackout Curtain Single Panel, 100"x120"
- Barley Heavy FauxLinen Curtain Single Panel, 50"x84"
- Slate Gray & Off-White Horizontal Stripe Cotton Curtain, 50"x84"
- Tiera Printed FauxSilk Taffeta Blackout Single Curtain, Blue, 50"x96"
- Astoria Black & Pewter FauxSilk Jacquard Curtain Single Panel, 50"x108"