FENCES AND GATESShould You Use Composite Timber in Your Landscape?
This low-maintenance alternative to wood is made from varying amounts of recycled plastic. Consider it for decks, fences and moreFull Story
GREEN BUILDINGHouzz Tour: Family Builds Off the Grid Near the Cascade Mountains
Homeowners carefully construct a weekend home on 20 acres in remote northeast WashingtonFull Story
REMODELING GUIDESDesign Workshop: Is a Phased Construction Project Right for You?
Breaking up your remodel or custom home project has benefits and disadvantages. See if it’s right for youFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: A Base Camp Designed for Adventure, Durability and Style
Rugged materials join refined good looks and clever details in a Washington family’s all-year getawayFull Story
MOST POPULARKitchen Counters: Concrete, the Nearly Indestructible Option
Infinitely customizable and with an amazingly long life span, concrete countertops are an excellent option for any kitchenFull Story
MATERIALSInsulation Basics: Heat, R-Value and the Building Envelope
Learn how heat moves through a home and the materials that can stop it, to make sure your insulation is as effective as you thinkFull Story
Loudoun County's Recognized Leader in Quality Landscaping Solutions
- 40" Mirrored Vanity Table With Chair and LED Hollywood Mirror
- Rumi Navy/Multi Rug, 3'6"x5'6"
- GDF Studio Miriam 3-Seater Fabric Sectional Sofa Set, Navy Blue Tweed/Silver
- Bristol 48" Single Vanity, Cottage White
- GDF Studio Alma Outdoor 4-Seater 36" Square Acacia Dining Set With Straight Legs
- GDF Studio Alma Outdoor 2-Seater 28" Round Acacia Bistro Set With X-Legs
- Rumi Ivory Rug, 3'6"x5'6"
- Bristol 72" Double Vanity, Cottage White