0

I need a taker for upcoming season of Zone Wars - 2015-2016?

ladyrose65

I will be a full time student this Fall. I need someone to taker over the Zone War games this Winter Solstice. Otherwise, there will not be one.

• renee1174

What is zone wars?

• ladyrose65

It's when you keep container count for everyone's who plays wintersowing. See Game of Zone's post in latter data.

• docmom_gw

Do we need to do a war? How about a simple running total that people could add to themselves?

Martha

• docmom_gw

Lady rose,

Please don't feel obligated to find a replacement person to keep track of how many containers each zone has. If we want to have it happen badly enough, one of us should step forward, like you did. Even if no one does, we can still keep tallies of how many each region or state has. We can also keep track of how many annuals vs perennials, or flowers vs vegetables, or native vs tropical, and on and on. I just don't want you stressing about this. We'll make it a fun season. I know I will be very busy with planting, and already have my containers cleaned and many have holes drilled already.

If anyone has different thoughts, please let them be heard. I've been doing this so long that it has become part of my lifestyle, and I will be around to help out and answer questions. So, assuming others, new and old, continue to contribute, this forum will remain a valuable site for wintersowers to visit. And, wintersowing is amazing!!!! So, be happy.

Martha

• vaflowernut

I loved the zone wars last year, lots of fun and interesting to see what others are planting and their successes. Is anyone able to take ladyrose place? I could try it but I'd need to know how she did it.

Everyone who loves the zone wars, what do you think?