Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
lunarshanna

Professional style 36 inch gas range or Bosch appliances?

lunarshanna
8 years ago

I'm in the middle of major kitchen remodel and trying to decide the best use of our budget in terms of appliances. I love the look of 36 inch professional style gas ranges, but can't afford one of the nicer ones (Wolf etc.) so I'm considering going with a lower end 36 inch Bertazzoni or Ancona range, which both have very mixed reviews. Along with that I'd try to find a built in fridge that was either a floor model or slightly used.

Alternatively, I'm considering a whole set of Bosch appliances, which consists of a 30 inch slide in gas range and a standard counter depth fridge. These appliances are all highly rated and the price is far more reasonable.

I'm really torn because I really love the look of professional style appliances and the kitchen is part of an open concept living area so aesthetics are particularly important. I also know I might be spending more for what might be a lower quality product. At the same time, I'm definitely thinking of resale and I imagine most buyers will be more impressed with the professional style appliances.

As you can see, I'm kind of stuck here and would any input.

Comment (1)