Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tiana_bell

I love the wall design, where is the wallpaper from?

Tiana Bell
11 years ago
Design Within Reach Buckhead Bedroom · More Info

Comments (6)

• PRO
    Habachy Designs
    11 years ago
    Hi, Thanks for your compliments! I actually commissioned a good friend who is an artist by the name of Amy Rader to do this mural. We jave worked together on several projects, and I usualy give her direction with the look materials and colors that I'm using in my interiors. I'm happy to introduce you.... Just let me know! Thanks, Michael
  • Tiana Bell
    Original Author
    11 years ago
    That would be awesome, I'm in the beginning stages of building my home and I think that a similar concept and color scheme would be beautiful in my daughters playroom
  • Andrea D
    11 years ago
    Hi Tiana, I saw that your interested in Samsung refrigerators, I work for a Market research company in Chicago and we currently have a study on Smart Kitchen Appliances, we are offering $250 for your opinions. If you are interested or know anyone who might be send me an email and I'll direct you to our recruiting department. We are looking for people in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago for the first week of March who own a fridge, washing machine and/or dryer (for clothes)

Thanks!
    Andrea
    andrea.delatorre@watchlab.com
    http://www.watchlab.com/
  • Tatiana Rozo gil
    10 years ago
    Where is the chair from?
  • PRO
    Habachy Designs
    10 years ago
    This is the egg chair which was designed by Arne Jacobsen....and this one is the real MaCoy! It is manufactured by Fritz Hansen!!!