THE ART OF ARCHITECTUREStyle Divide: How to Treat Additions to Old Homes?
One side says re-create the past; the other wants unabashedly modern. Weigh in on additions style hereFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Tree Respect Drives a Dynamic Modern Addition
Protecting a heritage oak calls for creative thinking, and this Texas home shows the successful resultFull Story
ADDITIONSHouzz Tour: A Modern Addition Joins a Historic California Home
Two design pros give their century-old home extra breathing room while boosting its energy efficiencyFull Story
BEDROOMS10 Considerations for the Bedroom Addition of Your Dreams
Get the master bedroom you've always wanted by carefully considering views, access to the outdoors and moreFull Story
BEFORE AND AFTERSHouzz Tour: Dialing Back Awkward Additions in Denver
Lack of good flow once made this midcentury home a headache to live in. Now it’s in the clearFull Story
TRADITIONAL HOMESPlantation Grandeur Rises in a Home's Back Addition
Haphazard no more, the back of this traditional South Carolina home now matches the genteel frontFull Story
ADDITIONSAdding On: 10 Ways to Expand Your House Out and Up
A new addition can connect you to the yard, raise the roof, bring in light or make a statement. Which style is for you?Full Story
Loudoun's Kitchen & Bath Expert Best of Houzz 2014-2017
- GDF Studio Gianna 2-Tone Tufted New Velvet Club Chair, Plum With Lilac Accent
- GDF Studio Annelia Tufted Fabric Club Chair, Purple
- Blackout Extra Wide Vintage Textured FauxDupioni Curtain, Peacock, 100"x108"
- Signature Blackout Velvet Curtain Single Panel, Hunter Green, 50"x120"
- Ridgewood Outdoor Wall Lighting
- Wine Racks America 4 Column Wine Cellar Corner Kit, Pine, Unstained
- White with Gold Tab Top Sheer Sari Curtain / Drape / Panel -80W x 108L-Pair
- Aurora Utility Lighting Niche