POLL: What is the most important room in the house?
Fletcher Cameron Kitchens
September 3, 2015
last modified: September 3, 2015
Other-Tell us what in the comments!
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: A Most Important 5- by 14-Foot Space
This busy mudroom is a lifesaver. Here’s how the designer found the space and made use of every inchFull Story
MY HOUZZThe Most Incredible Kids' Tree House You'll Ever See?
Duck your head to enter this unforgettable Dallas wonderwork, lovingly crafted with imaginative delightsFull Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: A Most Unlikely Setting for a Contemporary London Home
The unusual glass design of this house near Highgate Cemetery helps it float above dramatic surroundings, visible at every turnFull Story
TRENDING NOWTrending Now: 10 Most Popular New Dining Room Photos
See the new dining room photos being added to the most Houzz ideabooks. Is there an idea in here for you?Full Story
DC's Award Winning Luxury Design-Build Firm
- Safavieh Ashlynn 2-Door Chest
- Kelly Mid-Century Scandinavian Lacquer Side Table, White
- Fortnum Tufted Nailhead Parsons Chairs, Set of 2, Plain Fabric
- Melrose 3-Piece Sectional Sleeper Sofa, Buckwheat, Chaise on Left
- Wynn Black Leather Sectional, Right Chaise
- Safavieh Farrah Eglomise Sideboard
- Reagan 30" Bar Stool by Kosas Home
- Maxwell Button Tufted Wing Chair, Red