0

Dining room help

ladyb319
September 11, 2015
I have an arrondissement-tour marais table from Stanley and 6 Vintage Cane back chairs from RH. I think I need two more chairs for each end of the table, but I'm stumped what to look for. Welcome any suggestions

• Elle

As the table appears now, I think it would look best with one chair on each side for a total of 4 chairs. If there is another leaf that is not currently in, you could consider keep 2 chairs on each side, foregoing the 5th current chair, and putting an upholstered hostess chair at either end.

• Maureen

I would just purchase two more of the same chairs due to the shape of the table. When captains chairs are different, I think they look best at a true rectangle table.

BeverlyFLADeziner

6 chairs, though the picture only shows 5, seem enough to me. If you need more seating, I would bring in temp chairs for the event. Space is an extravagant luxury.

• sandradclark

Ideas:

Madeleine French Country Oval Gray Linen Dining Arm Chair · More Info

European Farmhouse-Million Stars Hostess Chair · More Info

• sandradclark

Repeats your style however has arms & upholstered backs, too.

• ladyb319
    Thanks everyone. There is supposed to be a 6th chair, but in true RH fashion, one wasn't delivered. That's why I am rethinking two extra chairs and keeping one as an extra. I think I will just order the same chair. Space is a luxury and for the most part it is just my husband and I, so I'll just keep it at 6 chairs.