WORKING WITH PROSContractor's Tips: 10 Things Your Contractor Might Not Tell You
Climbing through your closets and fielding design issues galore, your contractor might stay mum. Here's what you're missingFull Story
THE POLITE HOUSEThe Polite House: How Can I Tell a Construction Crew to Pipe Down?
If workers around your home are doing things that bother you, there’s a diplomatic way to approach themFull Story
BATHROOM DESIGNUpload of the Day: A Mini Fridge in the Master Bathroom? Yes, Please!
Talk about convenience. Better yet, get it yourself after being inspired by this Texas bathFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESCurtains, Please: See Our Contest Winner's Finished Dream Living Room
Check out the gorgeously designed and furnished new space now that the paint is dry and all the pieces are in placeFull Story
MOST POPULARGrand Entry Elements: Newel Posts Past and Present
They once spoke to wealth and class, but newel posts today say more about individual styleFull Story
DECORATING 101Decorating 101: How Much Is This Going to Cost Me?
Learn what you might spend on DIY decorating, plus where it’s good to splurge or scrimpFull Story
HOLIDAYSGot Hand-Me-Down Dinnerware? Make a Memorable Meal
They might be mismatched and not your style, but those inherited plates and forks can help bring meaning to your tableFull Story
YOUR FIRST HOUSE14 Things You Need to Start Doing Now for Your Spouse’s Sake
You have no idea how annoying your habits at home can be. We’re here to tell youFull Story
- Red Oak 4000-SP Wood Stabilizer Newel Post
- Ash Gray Square Double Diamond Hollow Iron Baluster
- Red Oak 8070-42" Bullnosed Wood Tread
- 7219 Red Oak Opening Cap- 6210 Wood Staircase Handrail Fitting
- Silver Vein 2 Three Leg Panel Hollow Iron Baluster
- Satin Black 3.2.1 Square Hammered Plain Solid Iron Baluster
- 7071 Red Oak 2 Rise Left Hand Gooseneck - 6010 Wood Staircase Handrail Fitting
- Oil Rubbed Bronze 2.11.4-T Double Knuckle Round Hollow Iron Baluster