Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
augustjg

Please explain the black corrugated metal fence and roof?

Jordan
8 years ago
Was the corrugated metal purchased black or did you have to paint it? Really like the look. I bet the green colors from the landscaping pop against the black.
Black Is The New Farmhouse · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    a.d.d. concept + design
    8 years ago
    Thank you for the question. Yes the green in the back POPS against the black metal as well as the black-ish house. The color of the landscape is green and white.

It is Black Corrugated Steel Roofing. The leftovers from the house roofing. It was an after thought and I ordered more to create the master bedroom/bath garden area.

It is clad on old, broken and ugly mismatched fencing.

Glad you like it!
    Jordan thanked a.d.d. concept + design
  • Jordan
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thanks so much! This house is amazing. Nice work!

• PRO
    a.d.d. concept + design
    8 years ago
    Not sure what you want me to explain? Please articulate the question a bit more for me. We had a few extra panels so I clad the hideous rotted fence in the master bath area for complete privacy.

I ordered a few extra panels to fit the space...

Hope that helps.
  • PRO
    Family Tree & Garden
    2 years ago

Very handsome & sophisticated!

Can you share your supplier for the black corrugated metal? I'd love to build a fence out of it.

• PRO
    a.d.d. concept + design
    2 years ago

VIdeo Tour - Its just a standard color you can order from your local supplier or roofing company. Modern Method did our roof, we had left over sheets and remnents so I used them along the Master Bath Garden & Shower area. I ordered more to complet the entire back corner. Hope that helps.