MIDCENTURY STYLEMy Houzz: Added Space and Style for a 1960s Split Level
With a new second story and downstairs suite, custom touches and midcentury pieces, this Portland family home suits 3 generationsFull Story
LIFE5 Ways DIY Remodels Get Derailed — and How to Deal
Keep your remodel on track by knowing the potential pitfalls ahead of timeFull Story
MIDCENTURY STYLERoots of Style: Midcentury Styles Respond to Modern Life
See how postwar lifestyles spawned a range of styles, including minimalist traditional, ranch, split level and modern shed. What's next?Full Story
HOMES AROUND THE WORLDHouzz Tour: A Contemporary Family Home Opens to Views and Light
With spaces for hanging together and going solo, this energy-efficient house works on multiple levelsFull Story
Loudoun County's Leading Interior Designer
- 36" Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, Double Bowl, Reversible, Lava, Black
- Unica 208 Vetro Bianco Noble 30" X 80" X 1 9/16"
- Dart 1"x3" Marble Mosaic Tile, Calacatta/Thassos
- Avanti 5 Lite Vetro Black Apricot 30" X 80" X 1 3/4"
- 36" Farmhouse Kitchen Sink, Single Bowl, Reversible, Marble, Stratus
- Avanti 207 Vetro Black Apricot 30" X 80" X 1 3/4"
- Bliss 0.75"x0.75" Ceramic Mosaic Tile, Midnight Blue
- Beer Poster Marble Mosaic, 20"x30"