WOODNo Substitute for the Natural Beauty of Wooden Roof Shingles and Shakes
This natural, renewable roof option brings weathered character and nostalgic appeal to traditional-style homesFull Story
WOODShingle Style: Warm Home Design for Seaside to Suburb
Gable roofs, unfinished shingles and towers mark America's first "modern" home styleFull Story
Houzz Tour: Traditional Shingle With a Modern Soul
A home’s shingle-style exterior fits in with the neighborhood and allows for an open, harmonious flow insideFull Story
TRADITIONAL ARCHITECTURERoots of Style: Shingle Style Is Back — Here's How to Spot It
Intimate or rambling, in the coast or by the sea, Shingle homes are seeing a revival. Has your home joined in?Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Shingle-Style Massachusetts Home With a Global Outlook
A rich mélange of African, midcentury modern and vintage treasures adds depth to a colorful new home with water viewsFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: Relaxed Shingle-Style Retreat on Nantucket
A family’s summer home is renovated to be a comfortable place for enjoying laid-back island lifeFull Story
HOUZZ TOURSHouzz Tour: New Shingle-Style Home Doesn’t Reveal Its Age
Meticulous attention to period details makes this grand shorefront home look like it’s been perched here for a centuryFull Story
- 12"x12" Split-Faced Ivory Travertine Brick Mosaic Tile, Set of 10
- Arctic White 3D Honed Marble Ledger Panels, 6"x24" Panel, 20 Sq. ft.
- Coal Canyon Quartzite Stacked Stone Splitface Panels, 6"x24" Panel, 40 Sq. ft.
- Durango Cream 3D Honed Travertine Stacked Stone Panels, 6"x24" Panel, 10 Sq. ft.
- Amber Falls Stacked Stone, Splitface, 6x24, Quartzite, Hardscape, 10 SqFt
- Yukon Blend Thin Veneers, Split Face, 12x12, Granite, Hardscape, 10 SqFt
- Sonoma Valley Thin Veneer Sandstone Splitface Tiles, 12"x12", 40 Sq. ft.
- Silver Travertine Stacked Stone Splitface Panels, 6"x24" Panel, 20 Sq. ft.