Your shopping cart is empty.

what do you call the 'settee' type furniture in front of the window?

Kasey casey
October 6, 2015
The furniture in front of the large window - can someone post a name for the same (settee?). This particular item - what brand is it?
Yellowstone Residence Bedroom · More Info

Need help with an existing Houzz order? Call 1-800-368-4268 (Mon-Sun).