0
roberta4917

Love the table lamps where did you get them?

roberta4917
October 28, 2015
Jacob Residence · More Info

Rajni Alex Design

Hi these lamps can be purchased through me, I can find out from the vendor the lead time and the pricing. It runs in thousands. William sonoma home also is carrying this right now, however it is for $3450, and I am pretty sure I can get this for you for much lesser than that. Do let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Rajni

• roberta4917

Thanks so much for getting back to me so quickly. I would like to know the price for each. I would be interested in two.

Rajni Alex Design

Please also note, these come without any shades from the vendor, they only specialize in crystal Quartz lamps and accessories. However, I will be more than happy to provide you the suitable dimensions and sizes for shades for thes lamps:).

best

Rajni

• roberta4917

Thanks so much for the information, but I've chosen other lamps. I appreciate all the information and your getting back to me so promptly.