0
alwaysremodeling

Can I mix different styles of cabinet pulls in the same finish?

alwaysremodeling

I'm finishing up a kitchen remodel. Creamy white Shaker cabinets and an island and china cabinet/sideboard in white quartersawn oak with a medium stain. I'll have PA soapstone countertops and stainless steel appliances. I've selected a knob and two different pulls in oil rubbed bronze finish. The knob is Amerock BP53012ORB and I'll use it on all of my cabinet doors. The cup pulls are Amerock: Model #: BP4235ORB. The arched pulls are Amerock - BP1587ORB.

I feel that using only the cup pulls might be too heavy since I have so many sets of drawers, plus I really love the look of both the cups and the arched handles.

In the painted white, I will have six 36 inch drawers that will need 2 cups per drawer, plus 2 other 3 drawer stacks that will need one cup each, plus a trash bin. I think the cups look beautiful on the creamy white finish. The stained island also has 2 sets of stacked drawers and the china sideboard has 4 drawers. I'm thinking of either using the cups on the stained island and the arched handles on the stained sideboard drawers or using the arched handles on both stained pieces.

Would like to know what people think about using the cups and the arched handles that I've selected in the same kitchen. If you think that I can use both in the same kitchen, do you think I need to be consistent with what I use on the island and sideboard?

Thanks for your help.

Comment (1)