0
Find the right pro for your project

Wintersown.org ?

bev2009

I haven't been on this forum for about a year and wondered if anyone could tell me why wintersown.org doesn't want to load for me.

• morz8

Bev, I don't know, but I don't get there with IE ('this page cannot be displayed'), and Firefox tells me 'Firefox can't find the server'. I hadn't checked there for a while and don't know what the problem stems from, how long it hasn't been responsive....

• bev2009

I found Trudi's WS facebook page. It says she is redoing website and it should be up shortly. Thanks

• theforgottenone1013 (SE MI zone 5b/6a)

After reading the opening post I was just about to suggest that you check out the Winter Sowers group on Facebook for info. But you've already done so.

Rodney

• Mizzteek Z6 MA

I think she did away with wintersown.org and has another site in the works. Check out her Winter Sowers facebook page for more details.

Update: She is rebuilding wintersown.org and will also add disseminati.org.

• trudi_d

It's getting up there, I finally worked out all my hosting and coding issues and have the initial frame pages in as if this afternoon, the info starts going in tonight. It's only a few weeks from Solstice. http://wintersown.org/

Thank you for your patience, everyone has been so nice to me this season while I have been mostly down for the count. I expect to have some seed offers in soon. I am sorry but do to abuse by freebie sites I can no longer offer free seed. I will have stock available at undercost--I can no longer do free but I can subsidize it.

Trudi

• luvncannin

You are awesome Trudi. I am still enjoying and passing on my seeds/plants from you.

• mrdoitall

I will be ordering some seed from you for sure... Being all the free seed you gave to me over the years... That is the least I could do... Thank you for all you have done for me over the years...

• bev2009

Thanks for the responses. I'm going to teach another 20 min. mini-seminar on WSing at our Master Garden Gardening Show in January and I wanted to be able to reference the site if it was viable. I did the seminar last year and the respondents rated it as their favorite mini. Everyone was so excited to learn about it.

• sorie6

Thank you for this link. will you have any native for Oklahoma milk weed seeds for sale?