Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rdhanji

What gift to send to the clients this holiday season

Hello we are kitchen/bath/flooring remodelers. We normally send gift baskets to our clients when we finish their project and a holiday card during holidays. This holiday season we want to do something different. We are thinking of sending something that they will keep/use/appreciate, has our name for marketing purpose and it is cost effective. Any ideas? Thanks

Comments (11)

• Brandi Nash Hicks
    8 years ago
    Floor cleaning mop,broom, cleaner, dusters
    Prestige Kitchen & Bath thanked Brandi Nash Hicks
  • PRO
    Prestige Kitchen & Bath
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions. These are great ideas. Would love to hear more as well. Keep them coming

• terry toon
    8 years ago
    High quality state specific calendar, made in (your state) snacks or candy.
    Prestige Kitchen & Bath thanked terry toon
  • susanalanandwrigley
    8 years ago

OK as a client - I would throw a calendar directly in the recycling bin. And if I got anything with your name on it, I'm sorry but I would not display it in any way to give you additional advertising. If it were useful, say a pen, I would use it, but it would usually be in a drawer so you'd get no advertising value out of it. I like the idea of a gift basket when the project is done to show your appreciation, and I think holiday cards are fine and help keep your name in your client's mind, but I doubt anything else adds value. Little chachkes with a company's name on them - keychains, bottle openers, magnets, etc - are useless clutter and mostly probably just end up in a landfill somehwere.

Prestige Kitchen & Bath thanked susanalanandwrigley
  • terry toon
    8 years ago

I have three calendars in my house right now. Just sayin'.

Prestige Kitchen & Bath thanked terry toon
  • PRO
    Prestige Kitchen & Bath
    Original Author
    8 years ago

Just throwing a suggest I received outside Houzz not sure what you think:

A picture frame of the new kitchen (with small picture of what old used to look like) and make it like a magazine cover with other details about that person's kitchen and frame it. Not sure what you all think but it was suggested by someone

• Judy Mishkin
    8 years ago

actually we get a laminated single sheet calendar each year from our realtor with a new each year photo of our house on it. i love it (i magnet it to the fridge, so i can see when its time to toss milk....) and worry some year she'll stop doing it.

Prestige Kitchen & Bath thanked Judy Mishkin
  • drememon
    8 years ago

When I bought my first home almost 40 years ago, my realtor gave me a wonderful cookbook of heritage American recipes. He inscribed the flyleaf with best wishes, and his name I still have it.

Years later, a realtor sent us a travel blanket with a modest embroidered emblem (perhaps 1.5 x 1.5 inches) in the corner. That we use, as well. It stays in the truck.

Most other gifts I've received get donated or tossed, though my husband likes the calendars, and keeps the best each year. The basket at completion, and the holiday card are likely enough, honestly. If they liked your work, they'll call you first for the next room.

Prestige Kitchen & Bath thanked drememon
  • marilynellis
    8 years ago
    My kitchen remodeler had a lazy Susan made for me out of a remnant piece of my granite counter top.
  • terry toon
    8 years ago
    Wow that lazy Susan idea is a good one.
Sponsored
Ramos Timber
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Westerville's Top Craftsman & Exceptional Quality Tile & Stone