kmcg123

Simplehuman sensor mirrors comparison

kmcg123
What are the differences among the 8" , 6.5" and 5" (besides the mirror diameter)? I'm looking for the one that is the tallest, not necessarily the one that has the highest magnification. Wondering if the $130 is a better value to me than the $200 one, but not sure I understand all the differences!
Lighted Makeup Vanity Mirror · More Info

simplehuman

Hi kmcg123,

Thanks for your inquiry. The main difference is the magnification. The 8" mirror has a 5X magnification, the 6.5" mirror has a 7X magnification, and the 5" is 10X. We essentially have a magnification for every task, so it really depends on what it will be used for (i.e. applying makeup, grooming targeted areas such as eyebrows, shaving, etc...) If you are simply looking for the tallest mirror, the 8" mirror is the only one that has a telescoping pole that allows it to be extended to reach a maximum height of 18.1". The others have two height options, but they do not have a telescoping pole. Please feel free to check them out at http://www.simplehuman.com/sensor-mirrors for a more in-depth comparison.

Best,

simplehuman

kmcg123 thanked simplehuman
  • kmcg123

Thank-you simplehuman! I think the 8" mirror is the one for me. Hoping to find it under the tree. :)