LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tellFull Story
HOUSEKEEPINGClean Routine: Housework Strategies the Whole Family Can Share
Keep the peace while maintaining a tidy home, with these ideas to get all kinds of cleaning personality types in on the actFull Story
MOST POPULARMake Your Own Barn-Style Door — in Any Size You Need
Low ceilings or odd-size doorways are no problem when you fashion a barn door from exterior siding and a closet trackFull Story
REGIONAL GARDEN GUIDESYes, You Can Enjoy Your Yard in December! Here's How
Garden writers around the U.S. share their favorite winter garden joys. See what to do in your region this monthFull Story
RUSTIC STYLEHouzz Tour: 10 Acres, 3 Generations and Many Animals in North Carolina
Check out a throwback-style cabin that celebrates simplicity, reclaimed materials and familyFull Story
DECORATING GUIDESCity View: Atlanta's Design Style Warms to Many Tastes
Outdoor living and hospitality? Of course. But Atlanta's architecture and interior designs express much more than just traditional notionsFull Story
Loudoun County's Family Owned & Operated Window Dealer
- Portofino Rect. Dining Table, Textured Coffee
- Tea Time China Blue Blackout Curtain, Pair, 50"x120"
- Ruched Antique Beige FauxSilk Taffeta Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"
- Signature Pleated Blackout Velvet Curtain Single Panel, Ivory, 25"x96"
- Nouveau Rust Blackout Curtain, Set of 2, 50"x96"
- White Heavy FauxLinen Curtain Single Panel, 50"x96"
- Indonesian Blue Printed Cotton Twill Curtain, 50"x108"
- Cottage White Bellino Blackout Curtain Single Panel, 50"x63"